There are two different options:
- Using the time axis under “Employee – appointment/insurances”. This is where all corrections are made that affect the contract, i.e. information that can be entered/changed on this page.
If a change to company information is to be made, e.g. KTG (Daily sickness benefits insurance) this must be changed under Company and then a change made to the contract for January, e.g. salary, meaning that January is opened once again and then the salary is changed retrospectively. Thus, the KTG change is adopted from January.
- If “only” the pay slip needs to be changed (e.g. incorrect hours recorded, missing salary component), it is possible to go back in the pay slips to the month in question and to make the correction there. Thus, all the retrospective months and the current month are corrected in the pay slips.
Good to know: All the corrections are saved with the next pay slip.
Here is a detailed example for the 1st case:
- Click on “Employee – Manage employee” and then on “Change employment” for the relevant employee.
- Fill out the required change to the employment and click on the “Continue” button below.
- Select the period of validity in the timeline and click on “Continue”.
- You are directed to the amended pay slips and can print these out directly here.
The changes are carried out/saved with the pay slip. Pay slips that lie further back can be found with the new pay slip in aggregate form.