When you set up your KLARA Pay account, PayPal is automatically prepared as a payment provider in your backend so that you can receive payments to your email address account. If you already have a PayPal account, but with a different email address, than you can change the one you registered with KLARA pay under Payment provider -> Paypal or also deactivate Paypal completely.
If you do not have a PayPal account yet or if you do not change the email address, PayPal will automatically create an account.
When the first payment is made, you should receive an email from PayPal.
Click on Confirm email address in that email. You will then be redirected to a PayPal page. Log in there.
Then follow the instructions and set up a PayPal account.
Once you have set up your account, you can easily receive your payment via PayPal.
- Select "Business" in the sign-up process or "Open a Business Account" on the PayPal page to open a business account. (If you already have a personal account, you can easily upgrade it to a business account).
- Enter your contact details and click continue.
- Then enter the information about your business.
- Enter the required master data.
- After that, PayPal needs some more information about your business.
- As the last step, you have to certify your account and your details.
You can now receive payments for your business via PayPal.