- Username/password (standard)
- SMS additionally sent to your mobile phone if requested (two-factor authentication for increased security)
Receive mail digitally
- by date of receipt
- by collection status
- with full text search (for e-archiving)
- Display with date of receipt and scan ID
- The content of your letter (PDF) is made visible simply by clicking on a consignment
When you click on a search result, the consignment is opened. You can use "notes" to create simple workflows and save additional information.
Functions for consignments
With the three dot action menu, you can...
- print the consignment,
- download it and save it locally for further processing,
- process it and mark as collected,
- request it be sent to you (charges apply) if you need the original consignment,
- "reject" it if it has been delivered in error,
- or send a link to the consignment to another Digital Inbox user via e-mail (only a link will be sent for security reasons).