"Collected" can be used to mark consignments that have already been downloaded/processed. The most efficient way to obtain the data is as follows and with this sequence there is no need select the consignments again:
- Set and run the desired filter to create the list
- Select the desired consignments
- Click on the menu with the three dots on the right above the list
- "Download selection" and save the ZIP file with the scans locally
- Click on the three dots again (the downloaded files are still selected)
- Select "edit selection"
- Click in the "collected" field and select "true", then click "next"
- By clicking "save", the collected flag will be applied to the selected consignments
The list of consignments will then be updated. Now you can differentiate between collected consignments and the others.
Consignments older than 30 days will be digitally deleted by the system and the physical letter will be destroyed.