Mail containing physical items (such as passports, credit cards, etc.) will be forwarded to the recipient for CHF 2.50 each no later than the next day.
Articles in this section
- Does the ePost Scanning Service offer a "preview" where only the envelope is scanned beforehand, so that the customer can then decide whether the letter is to be opened?
- I (sometimes) live abroad and so have a foreign address at which I would like to run this service or receive mail.
- Can I keep my postbox address?
- Can I give a contact a dedicated address (different from my home address) to which they can send mail so that only this mail is scanned?
- Will all content be scanned?
- Do I still need my letterbox if I have the Scanning Service?
- What will happen with mail containing physical items?
- How can I terminate the ePost Scanning Service? If I terminate, what will happen with my documents or orders for original documents?
- How will I be charged for the ePost Scanning Service?