Documents that cannot be scanned completely are now made available to you as a preview. This can be content such as supplements, promotional items, magazines or other content pages.
- You will be able to see the preview in your ePost inbox
- If you have activated push notifications on the myKLARA app, you will be informed about this as usual when you receive an ePost.
You think the letter isn't that important and doesn't need to reach you? Then you do not have to do anything. We will automatically dispose of it after 25 days.
Would you like to have the entire item sent to your address? Have the original sent to you for CHF 5 including postage.
The following is also scanned as a preview and must be ordered at https://app.epost.ch in order to receive it physically.
- Magazines, catalogues and advertising
- Paper documents (vehicle registration card, parking card, etc.)
- Invoices with merchandising items (e.g. a writing pad)
- Deliveries in envelopes of ordered items (e.g. pins, etc.)
Parcels will continue to be delivered physically.