To be able to apply for a Swiss Bankers prepaid card, the UID and year of foundation must be recorded in KLARA under “Company”.
The information required can then be filled in and the application is sent electronically to Swiss Bankers.
After ordering the cards, the following steps take place
- Check by Swiss Bankers (if anything is unclear, Swiss Bankers contacts the applicant directly)
- Invitation to the Video IDENT call is sent by email to the company owner
- IDnow Online-Ident" by the company owner (show ID or passport)
Important: company owners must start the call themselves and the process continues only after the IDENT calls
- Decision Swiss Bankers (confirmation will be sent by email)
- Order cards if not already done (card/employee assignment important)
- Send the cards to the company headquarters. Distribution to employees must be organised by yourself
- Money must be loaded before the first use, as it concerns prepaid cards. Loading takes 1-2 working days, depending on the bank
- Cards are ready for use
When can I start using the cards?
Once the steps described above have been carried out and the cards have a balance higher than 0.
How can I load money?
Load money on one card and distribute it to the other cards using the "Transfer money" function. The transfer between Swiss Bankers cards only takes a few minutes. Thus, you can provide your employees with money quickly and easily.
«Transfer money" function
What is the easiest way to record receipts?
- Install the myKLARA app and capture your receipts.
- Every cardholder can install the myKLARA app and will be asked with a push message to scan the receipt every time the card is used.
It is important that the email address, when ordering the card, is identical to the username when logging in to the app.
Do I also need the Swiss Bankers app?
You can also install the Swiss Bankers app in parallel to the myKLARA app. There you can change the PIN and, in an emergency, block the card.