If you cannot (or no longer) connect your terminal, we will inform you below about steps that can be taken to solve the problem.
Please inform us directly about the terminal malfunction via email@example.com.
Verification of terminal configuration
In order to establish the connection between the cash register and the terminal, the following points must be verified with the terminal provider:
- Was the terminal set up "cash register-integrated"? If not, please verify with your terminal provider, if he/she can set it up as “cash-register integrated”.
- Does the terminal have a static IP? If not, please ask your terminal provider to change the IP into a static one.
- Has the correct interface been activated on the terminal? If not, please have this interface activated by the terminal provider. For Nets (CCV) the API interface and for Worldline (SIX) the TIM interface.
- In addition, the same Wi-Fi must be stored on the terminal as on the cash register.
No IP address of the cash register is required for the connection!
The KLARA POS has an open interface, and all compatible, correctly configured terminals can be connected.
- CCV ITS S300
- CCV ITS Q30
- CCV Mobile S920
- CCV Fly D200 --> can no longer be ordered
- Nets PAX A77 --> please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to order the A77. The A77go is not a 100% alternative, as it cannot be configured as cash register-integrated.
- Nets PAX A920
- SumUp Air card terminal (only compatible with Samsung tablet)
- SumUp Solo
- yomani XR PINPAD
- yomani XR COMPACT
- yomani touch XR PINPAD
- yomani touch XR COMPACT
- yoximo MOBILE PINPAD
- mprimes (e355 MOBILE PINPAD) --> can no longer be ordered
- Move 3500 MOBILE WLAN
- Lane 5000 PINPAD
Link/2500 Portable Pinpad
Verification of cash register configuration:
Was the cash register hardware purchased from KLARA?
Please note that we can only support you with technical problems if the POS hardware has been ordered from KLARA. The reason for this is that we do not know external devices and therefore cannot provide support. Our customers are always free to purchase the POS hardware from KLARA.
Is the software up to date (latest version available)?
In order to check if you are using the latest version, you can switch to the PlayStore and search there for “KLARA POS”. If the app indicates “update” it means that you can download a new version.
Has the terminal ever been connected to the cash register?
No, the terminal has never been connected – Please verify the configuration of the terminal with your provider.
Yes, the terminal has already been connected – At what point was the connection interrupted? Did something particular happen (e.g., Internet breakdown, new internet provider, unstable internet, for example, a hotspot connection). Please contact our support via email@example.com.
Is the terminal connected in the cash register settings or not?
If yes: Please verify with the terminal provider, the configuration of the terminal. Make sure that the settings of the interface and the IP of the terminal are correct.
Is the terminal connected to the local Wi-Fi (is the Wi-Fi icon visible on the terminal)?
Yes -> continue with the analysis
No -> you should contact the terminal support to deposit the Wi-Fi or you do it on your own by following the instructions of the terminal.