This process applies to categories and filters for the widgets KLARA POS, KLARA Online shop and KLARA Online booking. If you add a filter or a category in one of your articles, you will be able to use it also for all other articles.
- Open any article in KLARA and click on the button “Edit categories” or “Edit filter” for the corresponding widget (POS, Online shop, Online Booking).
- Enter in the next window that opens the name of the category on the left side (in this example “New category”) as well as the name for the corresponding language on the right side. German is a mandatory field.
- Then go to “Add category”.
- Click on “Done” and add the newly created category to the article and select it so that it is displayed in the purple bar.
Sort categories and filters
If you want to sort your categories, the following process must only be done once for one article, because the sorting is automatically transferred to all articles.
Sorting categories and filters can be done differently for every widget (Online shop, POS, Online Booking). However, only once for one article.
- Open any article and click on “Edit categories”.
- On the left-hand side, you will find all categories listed.
- You can click on the category at the double bar, hold it and drag it up or down. This way you can sort the category (and filters).
- Click on “Done” to save your entry and on "Save" again in the article to save the settings for all articles.
Delete categories and filters
By clicking on the rubbish bin symbol you can delete your categories and filters.