If you do not yet have your own domain name and would like to register one via KLARA, then follow the steps described below.
1. Subscribe to your “own domain name” directly in the Widget store. Or, click directly on the menu on Online - Configure website - General settings and then - Information about the website.
- In the next view, select the window on the right “I need a new domain name”.
- You will now be taken to the input screen. KLARA already suggests domain names under the search window. If you enter your own name, the domain names are displayed and you can see the availability on the right.
- After selecting the domain name, a responsible person must be recorded. It is important that the responsible person has access to the specified email address.
- Now the domain is automatically registered. You now only have to confirm the email address by clicking on the link that you receive by email. Normally, your domain is live within 3 days.