If you already have your own domain and would like to link it to your KLARA website, then follow the steps described.
- Subscribe to your “own domain name” directly in the Widget store. Or, click directly on the menu on Online - Configure website - General settings and then - Information about the website.
2. Select the left tile if you already have a registered domain.
3. The existing domain is keyed in. Note: comply with rules for valid domains.
- A domain name consists of at least two and a maximum of 63 characters.
- All letters from a to z, all numbers from 0-9 and a hyphen ( - ) are possible.
- The hyphen must not be placed at the beginning of a domain name.
- Other special characters are not permitted.
- Umlauts are automatically adjusted to ae, ue, oe
4. You must then adjust this with your existing domain provider in the DNS settings. To do this, you will need a log-in from your hosting provider. Click on “View instructions” to access the following
5. Once the DNS settings have been adjusted, click “Continue”. It can take up to 3 business days from now for the domain to direct to the KLARA website.