This article describes how you can confirm your Google my Business profile. This may be necessary if your location has not yet been verified.
You can verify your Google my Business profile manually:
1. log in to your Google my Business profile with your Google user account.
2. open the menu "Manage locations
3. click on "Confirm now" in your list of locations
Confirm that this is your company.
Confirm your verification method. For each method you will receive a code which you must enter into GMB. Depending on the type of location, the following options are available:
- Postcard - Google will send a postcard to the address of the site
- SMS - Google sends an SMS to your stored phone number
- Phone call - Google will call you on your stored phone number
- E-Mail - Google sends you an e-mail
- no verification (under certain circumstances you may not need to verify your location)
Now the verification in KLARA is pending. Whenever the view is opened, KLARA automatically checks if the verification was successful and connects the account automatically if this should be the case.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)