Various users can be saved in KLARA. For example, you can easily authorise your trustee and give them access to your KLARA account. The number of users in KLARA is unlimited, and no matter how many users you add, it is free of charge.
How to add users:
- Navigate to the “Users” menu item and select “Add new user”
- Add the e-mail address for the new user
- Select the access rights (role) required for the relevant person. You can assign one or more roles.
- Adapt the email invitation text individually if required
- Complete the entry via “Create user”
The newly created user will automatically gain access to your company after creation. If the new user has not yet created a KLARA user, they must register on the app.klara.ch with the e-mail address you provided. KLARA then recognises the user and approves them for your company.