In the accounting you will find the “Reminders” area. All open invoices that were created via order management and were not paid despite the expired payment term are displayed here.
- Select the customer
- A dunning blocker can be set via the slider. This ensures that the customer does not receive any reminders (e.g. because you do not want to send a reminder to your best customers)
- If a customer has several overdue invoices, they can be selected or deselected individually
- Single reminders can be blocked
- Whether reminders are to be sent via the post or email can be set here. For dispatch via email, an email address must be stored in the CRM (customers / partners)
- The dispatch of reminders is confirmed here
KLARA generates the letters directly, based on the templates, which are stored under “Company —> print layout, standard texts, numbering”. These can be adjusted individually.
KLARA has 3 reminder levels
- Payment reminder
- 1st reminder
- 2nd reminder
After the 2nd reminder, you can continue to send reminders via KLARA, but the text remains unchanged. KLARA will use the subject “2nd reminder” for the following reminders, regardless of the number of previous reminders.
As soon as the receipt of payment has been compared with the open item (debtor) via the bank reconciliation, the invoice also disappears under “Reminders”.