In KLARA you can create several cash registers within one or for different stores. The cash registers are invoiced separately, and a POS journal is created for each of them.
In order to manage an additional cash register, you first have to activate another software. To do so, you can contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or ask your consultant. You can also buy an additional hardware from us.
If you want to add another cash register for an existing store, you can start directly with point 2.
If you also need a new store, you have to create it first.
- To do so, go in KLARA to “Company – Workplace & Opening hours” and there create a new store. Choose a unique name for the store.
In our example, we name the store “Store Bern”.
- Under “POS system – cash registers” you can create a new cash register via the button “Order new cash register” (NO new order will be triggered; we will correct this designation).
- In the next screen you will find a list with all stores created under “Company”. Select here another cash register for the corresponding store and click on “Continue”.
- Now enter the name of your new cash register. Please choose here a unique name. If you have activated the accounting in KLARA, you can connect your cash registers with the POS accounts of your accounting in the very same screen.
- As a next step you can select or add your sales agents for this store. Here, you should use for each sales agent an individual e-mail address and define at least one sales agent as administrator.
- In the last screen you have to select the sales agents for sending the code. The code will then be sent to the previously entered e-mail address (check also your spam folder, if you haven’t received the code in your main mailbox).
- Under “POS system – Settings” you will find the QR code to connect the new cash register with your tablet. Download the KLARA POS app on your new POS tablet via the PlayStore, scan the code and carry out the necessary steps/settings on the tablet.