Do you already have distributed vouchers to your customers but not yet sold via the KLARA POS and you want to enter these vouchers subsequently in your KLARA cash register. Here, we will provide you with an instruction on how to do this:
- First of all, you need to activate the function “Accept external gift cards” in the settings of your tablet.
- Switch to “Sales” in the menu.
- Select the article “Voucher”, indicate the price and save.
- Click on “Create” on the voucher in your cart.
- If you select “Gift card ID”, the keyboard opens, and you can enter the old voucher code. Alternatively, you can select “Scan ID” and scan the old code.
- With a click on “Save” the code will be taken over on the current voucher.
- Then continue by clicking on the green button with the amount.
- Select the payment method “Gift card” and click on “Pay”.
- Choose “External gift card”, enter the number of the existing voucher in the field and click on “Next”.
- Confirm with “Redeem”.
This way, a new voucher is created in KLARA and paid by itself. That means the voucher already exists, but no new sales transaction is triggered.
Once you have entered your vouchers in KLARA, you have to use them as “KLARA gift card” and no longer as “External gift card” during payment.