If an invoice from the KLARA order management is paid via the KLARA POS, an additional step on the tablet must be performed during the posting of the incoming payment. This is because the accounting does not synchronise with the tablet. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Post invoices in the accounting to the account “1090 – Transfer account POS” via the partner reconciliation.
- Additionally, enter manually the cash receipt on the tablet via “Open cash drawer – Cash received from – Other”. The receipt will be posted to the account 1090.
- The output to the bank will be also posted to the account 1090 via “Open cash drawer – Transfer cash to – Bank”.
- As a last step, incoming money is reconciled via the bank reconciliation with the account 1090 to the bank account in the accounting.
If you want to post a cash receipt in the accounting and the money was taken from the KLARA POS, you can proceed as follows:
- Post the cash withdrawal to the account 1090 via “Open cash drawer – Transfer cash to – Other” on the tablet.
- Upload the receipt in the accounting and post it via the booking workflow as “Cash payment”. KLARA posts automatically to the account “1090 – Transfer account POS”.